Festivals & Events to plan for
Cultured and creative with a love of food, football and fashion - that’s Melbourne!
If you want entertainment you’ve certainly come to the right place.
There are plenty of festivals, concerts, exhibitions and sporting events to plan your visit around.
For an up-to-date calendar click here www.thatsmelbourne.com.au
Here are a few of our favourites …
In St Kilda:
- Midsumma Pride March - annually in January
- Republica Beach Volleyball, St Kilda Beach - every Tuesday to Thursday from 6pm
- St Kilda Esplanade Market, Sundays from 10am – 4pm
- St Kilda Twilight Market, beside Luna Park – Thursday nights Dec & Jan
- The Veg Out St Kilda Farmers’ Market, Peanut Farm Reserve, Chaucer St - first Saturday of the month 8.30am-1pm
- St Kilda Festival, St Kilda Foreshore - annually in February
- The Australian Open Tennis, January
- Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix - March
- Midsumma Festival, annually January - February
- Melbourne Fashion Festival annually in March
- Melbourne Food & Wine Festival (including World’s Longest Lunch) - annually in March
- Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show annually in March
- The Melbourne Cup Carnival annually in November